Tuesday 17 April 2012

Silent night after a noisy day!

And what a day. Mega busy at work, even my boss commented on how bedraggled I looked when I left! And it's been glorious sunshine followed by massive rainfall which is currently battering my conservatory roof!
So, I've made a Christmas card, as you do! This one had to have a musical theme as I will be entering it in two challenges craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge favourite carol or song and cardmaking and papercraft music-challenge.
I decided to make a gatefold card to make the most of the glorious papers which are from Papermania "A Silent Night", how apt! They are truly beautiful! The verse I printed out on my computer, and distressed it with Tim Holtz inks. The music print card is from my stash. I've decorated the inside of the card to coordinate with the front. I've used flat-backed pearls and hearts to embellish, and a few burgundy and gold roses to finish it off.
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xxx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Love your choice of music and also the gatefold - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 68 - hope to see you again soon. x