Sunday 29 April 2012

Pretty Angel spreading the Joy!

Out came the NitWit papers again...I do love them. These are from the "Heavenly" collection. I've layered them onto gold mirri card and made the base stepper card in light blue. I've added some sparkly trim and some gold Stickles. Another one to enter into CraftyhazelnutsChristmasChallenge which this week is to use any greeting/sentiment WITHOUT the word Christmas!
I'm off now to buy some more Nitwit papers, just noticed they have a sale on! http://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/ is the place to go!
Happy wet sunday! Looking on the bright -side, it is IDEAL card-making weather!
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This is a delightful card - love nitwits and that trim is very attractive. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon. x