Tuesday 15 December 2020

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Include the word "MERRY"".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 
Tick Tock by Ali Edwards
Technique Tuesday
Acrylic Stamps

I used a few die cuts to make my card, adding a bluey background, and snow flakes with my white paint pen. I used Versamark ink to stamp the sentiment, adding white embossing paper. I also used this on the trees in the foreground for a snowy effect.
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: