Tuesday 1 December 2020

HAPPY 100TH SPECIAL LADY

 


Good morning and welcome to December! Where did that year go!
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! 
I have had the pleasure of making this special card for an old customer of mine. I found out by accident that this dear lady was 100 years old! Just had to make her a card. She is possibly the most interesting lady I have ever met. So much knowledge and such interesting tales to tell. Unfortunately, because of the new big C, I couldn't see her but I'm sure she celebrated as well as she could.
I have used more goodies from the HunkyDory kit that just keeps on going!
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: