Saturday 19 December 2020

JUST MERRY CHRISTMAS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Include the word "CHRISTMAS"".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 
Embossing folders by Leonie Pujol
Dream Big and Patterns Rule

I have layered up some lovely foiled paper and a matching topper. I think this was from a set I bought from The Works. I added a little sentiment topper from my stash.

And now it's time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Hope everyone manages to enjoy themselves, somehow. Ours will be a quiet day but we will make the most of it!

Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: