Saturday 26 October 2013

OUT ON A WHIMSY

Hi everyone.
Mr Mojo has returned! Yay!
I can't believe this is my first card using a digi from Whimsy stamps. It won't be my last! This little lady is called "Wee Suzi" and I went all out with my Promarkers to get those pleats right! Did I do ok?
The background is what I call a bargain.....I went to a closing down sale last week and picked up the paper and the lace from there, as well as lots of other goodies. I've done faux stitching with a fine nibbed Promarker, and added a gauze swab (love these!) and a metal filigree corner which I've "frantaged", another first for me. I'll be doing lots of that in the next few months, it's a good way to keep warm in my little craft room!
The flowers are from my stash and I've poked in a few curly stems (waste not, want not).
Hope you like it!
Off now to make some Christmas cards.
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/challenge-64-whimsy-stamps-shabby.html "Shabby chic/Vintage"
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ "Anything goes"

No comments: