Saturday 19 October 2013

GUEST BLOGGER SPOT FOR STAMPING DRAGONS

Well HELLLLLOOO! Big smiles for me today, as I am guest blogger on Stamping Dragon Designs Blog.
Stamping Dragon Designs is a FAB digi company owned by Janette Padley , and her designs are just brilliant. There are LOADS of papers, scrap layouts, and digistamps in her store... take a looky here .
For my card today, I have used Jiggy meets Rudolf. As the digi is a hexagonal shape, I thought I'd carry the theme on, and made a hexagonal easel card.
I've coloured the image in with my Promarkers, and layered it onto some silver mirri card. The paper is from my stash, and I've used some die cut holly leaves and cream flowers to finish the card off.
Stamping Dragon designs have a fantastic MEGA friendly group on facebook. Lots of daily fun and ideas, as well as cakes!!! Come join in the fun
Stamping Dragons Facebook Group
Hope to see you there!
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design with such cute critters. Congrats on your gdt spot.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}