Saturday 26 October 2013

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS DT CALL

Hi all.
As I'm enjoying my little part of the big crafting world right now, I thought I'd have a bash at this! Crafting For All Seasons are after new members for their design team. Yay!
Here are the details:
Here's what would be expected from you as a DT member:
  1. Make a project once a fortnight according to the theme, sponsor images may be available. Post your project timeously to the DT blog and post on your own blog at 9.00am GMT on the day of the challenge.
  2. Comment on numbers assigned to you ( two numbers out of ten).
  3. Choose a Top Three after the challenge closes.
  4. Have fun!!   
The initial term will be from January to June 2014
All you have to do is showcase three of your favourite projects and write a little about you!
So here goes ME!
I'm married, we have two kids, and I work at a well-known chemist. I drink far too much coffee, and eat way too many bags of crisps! My greatest love is stamping and coloring; as long as I have my Pro-markers, I'm a happy lady! I enjoy making shaped cards, and love being able to make personalized cards and gifts. And that's me!
The cards I make can be simple or more elaborate,as you can see from the three I've chosen to showcase:




And that's my style!
Got everything crossed for this one! 
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Carol said...

Three fabulous cards to showcase Fiona. Thanks for entering our DT call at CFAS and good luck. Carol DT x

Dawn said...

Great selection of cards Fiona, shows your love of different styles!
Thanks for applying to join the Crafting For All Seasons DT
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn (CFAS DT)

Bianca said...

This are so lovely cards Fiona! Thank you for joining our GT Call at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca