Monday 1 August 2022

GARDENING GIRL

 


Good morning! It's a new month which means it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. The theme, as always, is "ANYTHING GOES". We simply require you to use some patterned paper or card. Time to use that stash!

I had a little rummage through my papers today, and came across a collection I'd forgotten about, as you do. I love this collection of papers, gardening themed so ideal for a special gardening friend. I have used a Kraft card base and cut four rectangles from the papers. I used a black fine liner to add faux stitching and completed the card with a wooden frame featuring the "Thank you" stamped sentiment.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

1 comment:

samanthadesigns said...

I love the layout of this card. It works so well.