Saturday 6 August 2022

CHEEKY PERCY

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "INCLUDE A PENGUIN".

I missed you all last week. Work is a nightmare at the moment, and no signs of getting any better for a while. Since when did part time turn into 40 hour+ weeks?! Good job I love my job!

Anyway, I had a little time spare to make my card this week. I've used an embossing folder and an icicle die cut  to make this card. The backing paper is from a wad of Christmas papers I found whilst I was looking for something else, as you do! I've added a cute little penguin which I think is fromWhimsy stamps, coloured in with Copics. Cheeky little chap!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: