Saturday 1 May 2021

DING DONG CHRISTMAS BELLS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Include a bell or bells".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 



I have made a simple (but fiddly!) card using a couple of dies, adding flat-backed pearls for my holly berries. 
I've had a very busy week, lots of viewings at my Dad's house so hopefully that will sell quickly. I've also started a huge crafty destash. I gave a boxful of stuff away this week, mainly stamps that I never use, but the recipient was so thankful.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: