Saturday 15 May 2021

CHRISTMAS CANDY CANES

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "candy canes".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 
Acrylic Sentiment Stamps

I have used a candy cane die to make my card, it was a labour of love sticking this together. Then once I was done, I got annoyed with myself for not using the opposite bits to make two! Oh well! We live and learn.
Hope you are all well. Don't forget to phone a friend or two. There're a lot of anxious people out there right now. You might just make someone's day!

Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: