Sunday 1 November 2020

ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY

 


Good morning and welcome to November! 
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! 


I found another Hunkydory freebie in my huge pile of magazines. It's a beautiful collection, one of those "I really don't want to cut these papers up" types!! I die-cut the backing piece then used toppers from the set. A quick card....can't believe I've had a week off work and it's gone SO fast! My time has been spent clearing my Dad's house, an ongoing task but I'm getting there. 
Hope you are all safe and well. As I type this, we are awaiting an announcement by Boris on possibly going into another full lockdown. I just can't see an end to this madness. 
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: