Saturday 14 November 2020

EMBOSSED CHRISTMAS TREE

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use some glitter".


The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Acrylic Stamp Set

I have used another magazine freebie this week. I stamped the tree with Versamark ink and used white embossing powder. I cheated a little with the glitter (it annoys me!) so I used glitter glue to highlight the edge of the circle and the snowflake.
It's my big birthday today...I was hoping to delay it for 12 months in the hope I'd be able to celebrate properly but my family said no! It will be a quiet affair with a big family quiz via Zoom tonight. 

Looking forward to seeing your makes
Stay safe and big hugs.
Fiona xx




No comments: