Saturday 17 October 2020

CLASSY CHRISTMAS

 



Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Add a flower, one or more".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Paper Addicts
"Magic Moments"
6" x 6" Paper Pad

I have used a variety of dies to make my card, cutting the poinsettia from shimmery grey card, just for a change. I think it looks quite classy!
I've had another one of those weeks! Husband with appendicitis, which came on really quickly. He's had the op and is now home recovering. And my Dad's youngest brother passed away this week, after a short illness. Only one uncle left now. 2020 has not been a good year!
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx




No comments: