Saturday 24 October 2020

ALMOST NORTHERN LIGHTS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Make your own background".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 




Now, I'm not that creative when it comes to backgrounds so I wimped out a little here. I had a rummage and found some colour block inkpads and just had a play with those. I went for the purple, simply dragging it along the card. I then added a beautiful die dut and some "snow" with my white gel pen. I quite like the finished result...it's kind od Northern Lights!
Looking forward to seeing your makes (and a week off work!).
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: