Saturday 12 September 2020

TARTAN TREE

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use some plaid, checked or gingham paper".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Docrafts Papermania
Pocket full of posies
4" x 4" clear stamps
Hanging tag and Sentiment


I have used the last bit of my favourite paper (this was a pack from Lidl) to make my card. I do love a bit of tartan! Added a little sentiment Christmas tree and a few flat-backed pearls to finish off.
I've had a bit of a week! Started feeling poorly on Tuesday, by Wednesday I couldn't get out of bed. Bad cough and bit of a temperature so decided to get tested for Covid-19. The test is just gross, and I'm just sat waiting for results to come through. Anxious!!
Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit better than I was so it's not all bad.
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: