Tuesday 1 September 2020

FLORAL HELLO

 


Good morning and welcome to September! 


It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! The prize this month is this:


Bo Bunny
36 sheets of
Butterfly Kisses Collection
and
Bo Bunny butterfly kisses buttons

For my card, I have used up some scraps of paper, cutting each one with a die and layering them up. I added a simple "Hello" sentiment.

Can't believe that's another month gone. It's been a crappy year. I am so in need of something nice to happen. I'm 50 in a couple of months but I think I'm going to postpone my birthday for another year. Staying 49!!!

Looking forward to seeing you makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: