Sunday 15 February 2015

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Hi everyone.
It's time for the mid-month reminder for the challenge over at Crafty HazelNuts!
I have used "Wryn Caroling" from Tiddly Inks, which I coloured with Promarkers. I'm quite liking CAS cards at the moment. I'm trying really hard in my Kit and Clowder classes and I guess the inner me is thinking, if I'm putting so much time and effort into colouring, I should let it shine! Therefore less is more! The backing paper is from NitWits "Winter Wishes" collection, and I've used some "snow-bobble" trim, and blue twine, together with a Christmas tree charm, to finish the card off. Hope you like it.
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you, Fiona, for a love design inspiration card for mid month CHNC challenge extra for February x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how lovely this is Fiona, I adore that image also the fab papers a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Heather said...

So cute!! That image is adorable and your coloring is beautiful! I think those classes must be working. : ) And that CAS layout is definitely letting the little cutie shine.