Saturday 21 February 2015

CLOWDIE LOVE

Hi everyone.
This is a little project I've made for the special "One Year Anniversary" challenge in the Kit and Clowder Facebook group. Here is the picture we had to use as inspiration:

I wanted to make something that incorporated what Kit and Clowder means to me. I also wanted to use this "Aurora Wings" image that I coloured a while back (with Promarkers) and still think it's the best I've ever done. I had made a card with it but decided to recycle it for this project.
I used word art to create the heart of words, and also the "LOVE" letters, which are printed with the letters that spell out "Clowdie Love". I cut a heart shape from hessian to border the word art, and assembled all my bits onto a piece of backing paper which is a kind of "world print" with a grungy look. I finished it all off with a few Kraft flowers.
I'm so proud of this. It looks fab hanging on the wall in my little craft room. Hope you like it too.
Hugs
Fiona xx
Challenges entered:
Kit and Clowder Facebook Challenge
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/ "All things Kraft/ Homespun/ Recycled"
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/ AG

1 comment:

aufspapiergebracht said...

What a coll idea ;))
Thank you for joining simply create too#79 Elisabeth