Friday 28 March 2014

SPECIAL THANK YOUS

Good Morning!
Today I am thankful for all I have. Today I am thankful for all I have not. And today I am thankful to Teri at Delicious Doodles for having me as a guest designer for March. Sadly, this is my last DT card for the Delicious Doodles challenge blog (for now!) but hopefully I'll be asked back one day (please!).
The theme this week is "Mother's Day or Someone Special"; what could be easier?!
I have used Rosalee,  a gorgeous image and a pleasure to colour. I've used some "rosey" background paper layered onto pink paper. I've distressed all the edges and wrapped around some lace and ribbon, adding a little bow to compliment the image.
So that's all from me. Hope all you yummy Mummys enjoy your Mother's Day here in the UK (and don't be too upset that we lose an hour with the clocks going forward!).
Hugs
Fiona xx

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fiona such a beautiful card love this image and your layout. Love Alison xxx

Gwyneth said...

Beautiful colouring in of the image and great choice of background and embelishments. Your card is stunning.