Wednesday 26 March 2014

DOODLING WITH THE CRAFTER'S CAFE

Good morning blogland! Hope you are all well.
A fun challenge this week at The Crafter's Cafe.....we want to see you DOODLING!
Doodle-loo, doodle-loo. doodle-loo-hoo-hoooooooo!
Our sponsors this week are:
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/
and
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/artbymiran




I have used a freebie from Scrapper's Delight which I've coloured with Promarkers and (taking inspiration from a crafting chum) covered with micro-beads. First time I've used this technique but it won't be the last. Love how it turned out! The backing paper is from my stash; I've doodled faux stiching around the edge, with a doodled ladybird trail leading to the "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment. This is also "doodled" but I cheated and used the old "tracing paper" technique that we all learned at school....many moons ago for me!
Now it's over to you....get ya doodle on!
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fiona love this card so pretty. Love Alison xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love your card, especially the addition of the little ladybirds with their trails.

cass said...

Great doodling, wonderful inspiration for our challenge at Crafter Cafe this week