Wednesday 12 February 2014

HAVE A HEART CRAFTER'S CAFE CHALLENGE

Hi everyone. Sending out big hugs and prayers for those affected by the floods here in the UK. Felt a little sad yesterday with people in my little part of the world complaining when it started to snow here. WE'VE BEEN LUCKY!!!! We're not flooded; we've not had our lives turned upside down! The snow didn't even stick! STOP COMPLAINING! There....rant over! Shall I move on.....?
This is my DT make for The Crafter's Cafe where the theme this week is "Must have hearts".
We have two fabulous sponsors:
http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/
and
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

I chose to use Romantic Clock Face from Delicious Doodles for my card. I made a side stepper card, added some heart trim, and some heart embellishments I found in my stash. Hope you like it!
Hopefully, you all have someone to love! Everyone loves a bit of love don't they? So get crafting and show us your hearts!
Big Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love very elegant. Love Alison xx