Tuesday 11 February 2014

DT CALL AT DELICIOUS DOODLES

Hi everyone. I'm just a tad wee bit excited about this. One of my FAVE digi companies has got a DT call out! Whoop whoop!
Teri, the owner of Delicious Doodles, is looking for FOUR new DT members. So here's my entry!
My first sample using "Poppies":
 This was possibly my favourite card of 2013, I used this image for loads of cards, and even have one framed because it's so beautiful.

My second sample using "Skully Santa":
I used this image on a twisted easel card. The image is coloured with Promarkers and I've added some Glossy Accents to highlight his eyes and the bauble. Finished the card off nicely (or not so nicely!) with the "Merry Creepmas" sentiment, and some mdf snowflakes which I've coated in black Stickles.

My third sample using "Snowdrop Fairy":
I decided to go all out with greens on this one! Adore this image! She's so pretty and delicate.

And that's my lot!
Good luck to everyone who applies.
Big hugs
Fiona xx








No comments: