Friday 9 August 2013

QUICKIE CHRISTMAS CARD #1

Quick card equals quick post! I've raided my Christmas scraps box and come up with this simple card. I think the papers were from Polka Doodles...I've just layered up a couple of pieces onto silver mirri card. I cut out the heart and sentiment pieces and smothered them in Glossy Accents so they stand out (can't quite capture that in a photo!).
Hugs
Fiona
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge "Spread a little Joy and Love"
Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas challenge extra "Anything goes"
Pixies Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Love the trees - super card - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges x

Di said...

Great card Fiona! LOVE the trees and the overall modern feel.

Hugs, Di xx

chrissie said...

This is a very beautiful card

Love Chrissie x

Cards by Ziggy said...

What a lovely modern winter card xx