Wednesday 7 August 2013

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Evenin' all! Super quick card-make today. I spotted there was a Bestie challenge using "The Besties of Oz" digi stamps, with only a couple of days left to enter; only got my digi a couple of hours ago....and BAM! Here's my card!
I just HAD to make this one...and here's why....
Yep, that's me...the Wicked Witch of the West, in the school Christmas play, just over 30 years ago! Happy days!
The digi is called "Big eyed Oz and your little dog too", and I've used my beloved Promarkers to colour her in. I've layered up some papers from Raspberry Road, with black tulle netting and purple card. The picket fence and shoes were cut on my Cricut. I've added Stickles....the Wicked Witch was always chasing the RUBY SLIPPERS! lol
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Fiona xx
I'm entering this card in:
Besties challenge "Besties Of OZ"


No comments: