Wednesday 17 July 2013

SATUARTED CANARY BIRTHDAY WISHES


Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well and loving the glorious weather we're having at the moment; I'm not one for sunbathing though...I'm too much of a fidget for that! And I'm not too happy about the warm nights (can't sleep!) but musn't grumble! lol I just love that everyone seems in a better mood!
Onto today's card, my DT make for Rhedd and Rosies  challenge blog.
 I LOVE this stamp, another Saturated Canary of course. This one is called "Roses are red, violets are blue" and I've coloured her in with Promarkers, inspired by my little girl when she pinches my red lipstick!
For the base card I've used paper from Raspberry Road Designs and pink card. I've used a piece of beige open-wove trim, which I've threaded with red gingham ribbon and added a few flowers to pretty it up, some flat-backed pearls a few pretty dragonfly pearls finish it off nicely.
The theme this week is.....wait for it....."ANYTHING GOES!". Easy peasy! We're sponsored this week by Sandie aka Rhedd! And here's a pic of the prize on offer:


So come on...take a break from the hot sun, and get crafting!! You know you want to!
Hugs
Fiona
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers "Anything goes"
Created with Love "Anything goes"
Totally Gorjuss "Something Sweet"

13 comments:

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card, brilliant colouring in xx

Beccalite said...

Beuatiful card, love the image and your colour choice is gorgeous. Love the flowers and brilliant girly feel.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Fran said...

A beautiful card xxx

Wendy said...

What a pretty card! Love the SC image and your colouring is gorgeous! xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the colours. Really girlie.

Moira xx

Unknown said...

I just love the way you've coloured her luscious hair a lovely card xxx

Chris Hanselman said...

Amazing card. Love your coloring. Great job. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful card ,love the image and pretty flowers
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Lorraine said...

Really lovely card. Great image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Sharon Noble said...

So pretty thank you for joining us at I love pro markers Weekly Challenge xxx

K8 said...

Stunning card, love the flowers and the die cut leaf! Sweet image! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Cahllenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

craftin-dawn said...

Great card! Fab colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
DawnD

Karen said...

Great card, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx