Wednesday 17 July 2013

GATHERING THE FLOWERS CREATIVE BUGS CARD

Little girl sleeping now so another quickie from me!
This card is my DT make for The Crafter's Cafe blog where the challenge once again is "Anything goes".
We had the choice of some cute little images from Creative Bug Digis  this week, and they are sponsoring this challenge.
 I've coloured this little cutie in with Promakers, and used some freebie magazine papers from Raspberry Road layered onto Bazzil cardstock. The flowers and pearls are from my stash, the white ribbon is another "donation" from my neighbour!
Hope you like it! Please come over and show us your creative makes!
Hugs
Fiona xx

4 comments:

cass said...

So pretty and the I love the soft colours you have used, great inspiration for the Crafters Cafe Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

I love the colours you used in this card. The colouring is wonderful!
'Shell
DT Teammate

chrissie said...

A vert pretty and fun card.

Thank you for being a follower on my blog and I have become a follower on yours as well

Love Chrissie x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, such pretty flowers ! Thanks for stopping by at my blog, Shirleyx