Saturday 13 April 2013

TATTY FLOWER BIRTHDAY CARD

I'm on a roll today! The hand is so much better so I've managed to get some crafting done! Yay!
I've made this card with a new-2-me challenge in mind. Doing a bit of blog-hopping the other week, I found this blog "Touched by an Angel". Imagine my surprise when I realised it was written by a lady who I know who lives just down the road from my Mum! I had no idea she was a fellow crafter; her work is AMAZING! Anyway, she led me to this blog "Tsunami Rose Designs" for which she is a guest designer at the mo! New blog found....new challenge! The challenge this week is a sketch, thus...
I've used papers called "Chic and Shabby" from Dotted Daisy, and Kraft card. The flower is a little layered effort I made; cut four different sizes on my Cricut and sanded the edges, finished off with a pearl flower. It's the first one I've done like this and I'm really chuffed with it. Hope you like it too!
Off now to enter this in the challenge, and then it's wine o'clock! I've had a good tidy up in my craft room today and managed to "find" my desk again! Just got my daughter's part of the room to do tomorrow.
Hugs
Fiona xxx


No comments: