Wednesday 17 April 2013

SOCCER NUT BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi everyone
Bit of a breezy day here but it's a good day to be drying clothes!
Today's card is one I made for my brother-in-law, completely football mad, and I found this perfect stamp for his card! It's from Bugaboo Stamps, and dead easy to colour in!
I've layered up the background with football papers and black and red card (he's a Man Utd fan), and drawn a football pitch on green card with my white pen. The corner flag is half a cocktail stick wrapped with red paper.
I'm entering this in The Here Come the Boys Blog Challenge which is to use this sketch:
It's been a busy week, three birthdays on one day! But all good fun!
Hugs
Fiona xx


3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Nice interpretation of the sketch layout. It's a great card for a football mad man, and I just love the sentiment on the side - so apt.

Paddington fan said...

Super fun image,perfect papers and love the football pitch and flag, the perfect finishing touches! I'm sure your brother in law will love it!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Here Come the Boys, love Jacky HCTB DT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the sketch looks fab! Thanks for playing at Here Come THe Boys Woo x