Friday 22 June 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY!
Happy memories of  Jamaica! That's where me and hubby, Rich, got married 18 years ago today! So out came another stamp from Mo Manning. This one is called "Dante's Drum" and he was a joy to colour, using Promarkers of course.
I've used some heart print paper from Papermania Creative Tones in Ivory Black, simply layered on some matt gold card. I've added a length of gold and black ribbon and finished off with reggae gems!
I'm cooking tonight for a change ( I married a great cook!) so we're having chicken in reggae reggae sauce. Yum Yum for my tum! Washed down with a nice glass of red wine.
Hugs
Fiona xx
PS almost forgot...I'm entering this in Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #40 and Mo's Digital Challenge "Masculine".

8 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful card to celebrate this special day. Glad you shared with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach said...

Happy anniversary! This image is adorable and you have colored it perfectly! The gems are a cute touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute little guy - sweet card!

Jen Sannes said...

Awwww! This card is so sweet and I love how you incorporated such happy memories into the creation. Happy anniversary!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet image and so appropriate to celebrate your special day! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Alina said...

Happy Anniversary, Fiona, and many more!
very pretty card, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
hugs, Alina

Pat said...

Hi Fiona! What a fabulous place to get married!! Jamaica is so beautiful!! Love this Mo image...and your coloring is soooo pretty! I've been playing with coloring brown skin too...I think I have finally figured it out! ;-) So glad you've joined us for this week's challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Debbie said...

This is just adorable, so glad you joned us at Mo's this week and wow about getting married in a tropic destination. How Fun is that. Hope you and hubby had a great celebration for your anniversary.

Hugs
Debbie