Friday 15 June 2012

CHRISTMAS POLAR BEAR CARD

Just a quickie post for a quickie card. I've been on call today for work so not had much time to concentrate on anything! And guess what...they haven't called! Pah!
Anyway, got this little fellow done. Backing paper is from Dovecrafts "Winter Wonderland" , layered onto silver mirri and a white base card. I've tied round some white organza ribbon and added a few gems for that Christmas sparkle!
This is a last minute entry in CHNC "feature a creature".
Got to fly....kids won't pick themselves up from school!
Hugs
Fiona xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Love the blue and white and what a super creature you've used - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 76 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning. x

Catie Cuddles said...

Adorable. Love your polar bear!

Elaine said...

Beautiful card. Love the polar bear, a very striking and stylish polar bear too.
And a Christmas card too! I very much wish I could be so disciplined as to start making mine early, every year I say I will and every year I end up buying them!

Hugs Elaine xx