Saturday 19 November 2022

GLITTERY PINK CHRISTMAS TREE

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "USE SOME GLITTER".

Well, I made a major booboo this week. I always struggle taking good photos of my cards so as my daughter had been bragging about how brilliant her new phone is, I thought I'd enlist her help, completely forgetting this card is for her. Oh well, she'd have forgotten by Christmas!

I diecut a piece of pink snowflake backing paper and layered it up on pink card, adding a sentiment Christmas tree cut from glittered card, I've embellised the card with glittered snowflakes, perfect for my sparkly (not so little) girl...she's 19 and still loves pink!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: