Saturday 15 October 2022

THE NIGHTMARE CHRISTMAS STOCKING

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "INCLUDE A STOCKING".

Well, I had a right game this week. For once, I knew exactly what card I wanted to make, with a beautiful, intricate stocking die, so I set about making it. Got my Big Shot out of my cupboard and looking through my file of Christmas dies...I'm not the most organised of people but I knew it was there somewhere. IT WASN'T! I searched everywhere and it was nowhere to be seen. So plan B, I handcut a stocking from red and white card, adding faux snow to the white bits. I cut a strip of snowlake backing paper and put the card together, embellishing with wooden snowflakes. It's okay but not as pretty as the die. I put all my things away, looked at my table and there it was. My missing die had been hiding under my Big Shot! 

To make matters worse, when I tried to do my blog post, my PC decided it wasn't going to play. Got it sorted now (damn Windows updates!)....and here we are. Better late than never.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: