Saturday 16 July 2022

SNOWY SCENE

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "USE A DIE CUT OR PUNCHIE".

I had a minor disaster this week....my Big Shot, which has been my faithful friend for many a year, finally gave up the ghost! So I was a bit stuck for die cuts to make my card this week. I found a pre-cut frame in my cupboard so thought I'd use that. I stamped a pretty snowy tree image and sentiment onto black card and heat embossed these with white powder. I then stuck on the die cut frame, and added a few snowflake punchies. The black card was then ounted onto a white base card. Quite classy!

And I've treated myself to a new Big Shot, which should arrive soon!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: