Wednesday 1 June 2022

SUSPENDED FLORALS

 


Good morning! It's a new month which means it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. The theme, as always, is "ANYTHING GOES". We simply require you to use some patterned paper or card. Time to use that stash!

I have used a freebie kit for my card today. I decided to have a go at a "suspended" card. I'm going to admit I struggled with it a bit but so glad I persevered. Only to be disappointed with myself for not lining up the suspended circle properly. However, I've landed lucky, because mt neighbour loves the card and she needed one for her daughter's 50th birthday next month, so I'm going to cover up my little mistake with a big 50!.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow. This looks cool.