Saturday 2 April 2022

SILENT NIGHT

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "INSPIRED BY A CHRISTMAS SONG OR A CAROL".

I have used a piece of backing paper from a freebie magazine kit which I found whilst looking for something else. I traditionally use a specific paper set for this theme as that was what I used for one of the first cards I made for Hazel's challenge, many moons ago, and I won! Anyway, breaking with tradition this time, as I love this paper. I used a couple of dies and some snowflake ribbon (had a good rummage in my ribbon box....so much lovliness, I need to use them more often!), and finished of with "Silent Night" sentiment die cut.

Looking forward to seeing you makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: