Saturday 19 February 2022

GOLDEN SNOWFLAKES

 


Hello bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "USE SOME GOLD".

I have had my stamps out for today's card. Using Versamark in, I stamped the sentiment across the centre of a piece of white card, then added stamped snowflakes. I then used gold embossing powder and my heat gun, love doing this. At the very least it keeps me warm! I layered the white card onto gold mirri card, then onto a background of gold and brown snowflake card.

Looking forward to seeing your makes. Stay safe in this stormy weather!

Hugs

Fiona xx

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful use of gold for snowflakes & sentiment.
Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
"Sunshine HoneyBee"