Saturday 8 January 2022

UPCYCLED AND OLD

 


Good morning bloggers! HAPPY NEW YEAR! And it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Upcycle or use something old".

I have upcycled a card I received last year. I love this post box, especially as it has MC on it. Some may think that stands for Merry Christmas, I know it's really for my son as they ar ehis initials! Lol. I've cut some strips from snowflake paper and applied my topper with 3d foam pads. It is straighter than it looks in the pic, honest!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx


1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Great use of a piece of something like the mailbox that has the initials on it for your son.
Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
"Sunshine HoneyBee"