Sunday 19 December 2021

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS


 

Good afternoon bloggers! It's Sunday and I'm so late with this post! So sorry, Hazel!

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use the word MERRY".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this:

Mix & Max
"Floral Elegance"
6" x 6" paper pack

I have a basic Christmas tree die and cut five pieces in coordinating papers, stuck them onto a base card, trimmed the overhang, and added a Merry Christmas" sentiment.

I've just finished all my Christmas baking. I've made Christmas Cornish Fairings, Chocolate Chip Shortbread, Ginger Shortbread and a huge Bailey's Cheesecake. 
I've just got a few cards to right and presents to wrap, then I'm done! Got a full week at work but I love this time of year, it's so busy but it's fun!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx




No comments: