Saturday 13 November 2021

HO HO HO BUTTONS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "USE A BUTTON OR TWO OR MORE".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this:

Make and Create
The Night Before Christmas
30 sheets 10 designs


I have used a piece of backing paper which I found in my stash (I think it's Hunkydory) which has a kind of patchworky look, and I've added die cut H's and big red buttons that I found in my Mum's button box (they must be over fifty years old!).

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: