Saturday 30 October 2021

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "make your own background".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this:

 Make and Create

"Soft Colours"

Design Pad 30 sheets 3 x 10 designs

I made my background using my Copics, colouring stripes across a piece of card, saturating it well, then splattering it with alcohol to disperse the colour. I've used a couple of dies, and added little gems.

It's a drab morning here, pouring with rain, which I don't mind at all but wish it was a little brighter!

Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Hugs

Fiona xx

No comments: