Monday 27 September 2021

PEACE AND JOY

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Include the word "JOY"".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this:

Make and Create
"Soft Colours"Design Pad
30 sheets

I've had a horrible week which has left me feeling so sad. No one has died but still so sad. Hence, late post. I'm so sorry.
I've had the stamps out again for my card today. The image and sentiment have been stamped onto some backing paper and heat embossed, adding a few pearl drops here and there.

Looking forward to seeing your makes (and to happier times!)
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: