Saturday 24 July 2021

RIBBON AND SNOWFLAKES

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Use some ribbon or twine".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this:

Cherry Green Designs
"Frankie Sunbathing"
Unmounted rubber stamp
Includes seven elements

I dug out some beautiful snowflake organza ribbon, intent on making a "present" card but I just couldn't get the bow right. So I went with a simple wraparound, adding snowflake die cuts and embellishment, with a diecut sentiment, all in white. Turned out ok I think!
I had a little visit from an old work colleague yesterday, with her new baby. Cuteness overload! Little Dorothy was absolutely fascinated with our ceiling fan. It's the simple things!
Then, my daughter cooked our tea. She said they'd learned about 70's food in school last week and wanted to cook us the same....turned out to be a Vesta Chow Mein!!!! It was nice but not something I want to have again.
Hopefully going to fit in a bit of colouring today now the weather has cooled down.

Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: