Saturday 3 April 2021

ON THE NAUGHTY LIST

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "Something funny".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Ranger Letter It
Stamp and Stencil Set

I have used a stamp set from Bugaboo Digital Stamps for my card....I have a long list of friends I can send this one too! But I'm all for a bit of naughty after the tough times we've all been through.
Lots to do today. We are hosting the family Zoom quiz tonight so I need to finish compiling that but I also want to fit in a bit of colouring. I'm halfway through a Kit and Clowder class and really want to finish it off! We'll see how that goes.
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: