Monday 1 February 2021

PRETTY IN PINK BIRTHDAY

 


Good morning!
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! This month's prize is this:

The Paper Boutique
"Festive Wishes"
36 sheets 6 designs

This is another card I made for my neighbour (from her hubby) for her big birthday. It was celebrated in the best way we could in the circumstances. Lots of yelling "Happy Birthday" over garden fences that day!
I found a couple of pieces of matching backing paper in my stash, used one piece fr the background and the other to make the flowers, adding various diecuts to pretty it up! The wording was printed on my PC.
Hope you are all keeping well, and keeping active, mentally and physically. I have started walking EVERYWHERE again, I'd got rather lazy, with hubby working from home it was easy for me to have the car and drive to work...but it's only a mile away so I'm trying to walk it there and back instead. It certainly clears my mind.
Take care of yourselves.
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: