Saturday 23 January 2021

CHRISTMAS TAG CARD

 


Good morning bloggers! It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge as long as it's Christmas related, with the optional theme this week of "No Sentiment".

The winner is picked randomly each week and Hazel is willing to post the prize anywhere in the world! This week's prize is this: 

Simple Stories
"Let's Party"
6" x 6" double sided paper pack

I have once again had a rummage through my Christmas stash, and found more digital papers I'd already printed. I think these are from Michele R Designs. I made a little pocket card, adding in the tags and finishing off with some snowflake trim, another "find" in my ribbon box! I'm quite enjoying finding stuff I'd forgotten about!
Hope you are all surviving this lockdown. Don't forget to keep in touch with eachother!

Hugs
Fiona xx


No comments: