Sunday 7 June 2020

THE RACE IS ON


Good Morning! Second post of today as I just realised this post didn't publish last week! So just making a few amendments and adding feeble excuses! I am literally worn out. I've gone from working part-time (30hours) to pretty much full-time (40+hours) because of Covid-19. Some staff are furloughed, others are just off because they can't cope with the stress. Working in a Pharmacy is NOT fun right now! 
On top of all that, I lost my Dad at the end of March, natural causes, and quite honestly, I haven't dealt with losing him at all. Haven't even cried. I know it will hit me at some point, just hope I'm in a safe place when it does.
Anyway, moving on to brighter things.
It's a new month so it's new challenge time at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge . As always, it's an "ANYTHING GOES" challenge but you must use some patterned paper or card. Hazel offers a prize each month and is willing to post anywhere in the world so anyone can enter, and you can enter as many times as you like! The prize this month is this:


Forever In Time 
Paper Craft Collection
Watercolour Aquarelle
Perfect Prints
6" x 6" paper pad

I have been kept extra busy by my neighbours, as they can't go out, they've been asking me to make cards for their loved ones. This one is for a neighbours Grandson who is 24 today! He loves fast cars and has been lucky enough to have had quite a few "driving days" and one of the cars he experienced driving was an Aston Martin, so that was the inspiration for this card. I have used backing paper from Raspberry Road and a "Happy Birthday" stamp to finish the card off.

Hope you are all staying safe. This nightmare is nowhere near over. The way people are behaving, I can't see an end to it at the moment, and that makes me so sad.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your makes. Big thanks to Hazel for sticking with me. It's good to be back!
Hugs
Fiona xx

No comments: