Saturday 23 May 2020

SILVER LININGS


Good morning Bloggers!
It's been a while since my last blog. I lost my Dad at the end of March, natural causes. He was a great man and he reached the grand old age of 89 before going to sleep for the last time. We have a theory that he knew what was coming with Covid-19 and didn't want to be part of it. I haven't dealt with it yet, haven't even cried. I've just sunk myself into work. I'm very much on the frontline, working in a Pharmacy. It's been hell but we carry on regardless!
So, to my card. It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.
As always, the theme is optional. This week it is "use some silver".
I have used a selection of dies together with backing paper from a magazine freebie.
It's good to be back. I have missed crafting!

Big hugs to all. Stay safe.
Fiona x

1 comment:

Hazel said...

It's so good to see you back with your lovely DT card, Fiona. Thinking of you much as you work so hard and as you go through this very difficult time. Love and hugs xx