Saturday 18 January 2020

QUICK CHRISTMAS TREES


Hope you are all well and 2020 has been good to you so far.
It's Saturday so that means it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Blog. Each weekly challenge is "Anything Goes as long as it's CHRISTMAS" with an OPTIONAL theme, which this week is


"Use a sentiment".

Hazel offers a prize for the winner, chosen at random, which this week is this:


Love to Craft
Season's Greetings
6" x 6" paper pad
8  designs 30 sheets

I was having a rummage through my stash in the week, looking for some large square card bases. Didn't find those but did find two packs of Dovecraft embossed Christmas cards. I thought these would work well with this weeks theme, so I've made all ten! I used little Christmas tree die cuts, three different designs, together with "Merry Christmas" sentiment , all cut from pale cream glittered card. I've added the little holly sprigs to some, left others plain. 
That's twelve Christmas cards made already this year! Haha! 
Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Hugs
Fiona xx

1 comment:

Freubelmina said...

Nice card!
Gr. Wilma xx